CUSTOARMOR VS WEATHERTECH AND HUSKY
When you purchase a car, you will also want to spend the money on mats that will protect both your investment and your vehicle. Brands like WeatherTech and Husky have been around for some time. But they all have major issues:
- they are out of style and costly
- when wet, the hard thermoplastic can become a little sticky in areas without ridges.
- shorter lips around the edge, which make it difficult to absorb spills.
- aren't built to fit as many cars.
- less likely to fit into newer car models because they are designed to work with older vehicles.
CUSTOARMOR CAR FLOOR MATSCustoarmor floor mats are designed to truly uplift the look of any cars’ interior. Normally, when we browse manufacturers’ images of cars’ interior, our attentions are drawn to the center console, the seats, and sometimes even the roof. But in fact, the car floor plays a huge part for the interior’s look. Just think about the floor in our house, without a well-stylized floor, the whole house’s interior can be a disaster. And to correct that old fashion, Custoarmor gives car floor mats a new definition. Our design not only has a luxury look, but extends the floor coverage “onto” the spots WeatherTech and Husky will never reach. And it’s a lot easier to clean than any mats on the market – just a piece of wet cloth can get it back to new-condition.